Do you want to the change the oil on your vehicle, but hate the hassle of having to jack the car up, put it on axle stands and lie on the cold floor under it? Well look no further!
Here at micksgarage.com we have a great new product from Lampa - The 12V volt oil Extractor
Click here to view full information & a quick instruction video on how to use this great product.
This product allows you to remove the oil from your engine in less then 10 minutes. (approximately)
Simply Follow these 5 simple steps:
- Connect the oil extractor to the car battery (make sure the engine is warm but switched off)
- Remove the Dip stick from the engine
- Insert the thinner hose on the extractor into the engine, via the dip stick tube as far as it can go
- Insert the wider hose on the extractor into a container that will collect the oil from the engine (make sure the container is larger then the engine oil capacity)
- Lastly, check to make sure you have the flow of oil running correctly as per the indicator arrows on the extractor
Press the button on the extractor & watch the oil drain from engine. Couldn't be easier.
For information on how to select the correct engine oil for your vehicle Click HERE!
For other handy DIY & Vehicle Servicing videos Click here